Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 17


Week 17

This semester is nearing its end. We have about a week left of work before we prepare for finals. This week we mainly worked on T-Shirts for our theatre. These shirts involved working on kerning with type and having correct logo and quote placement. The shirts were fun to make, but were also pretty time consuming as it was difficult thinking of how to place certain things in certain places. We also worked on shirts for AVID. AVID means Advancement Via Individual Determination. It is a class about how to plan for your college career. AVID helps you plan for college and help your get to your college goal. This week was interesting as it was my first time designing shirts and it was a challenge. I hope to have more weeks like this, but next time I will have an idea how to do it and I know I will enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top