Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 20


Week 20
This week every student in the MacLab was required to buy a guild. I have already bought my guild a while ago so this does not apply to me. We were introduced to a quest called Medical Emergency. This was a quest about a math chart for the upcoming year. We had to redesign a math flow chart so that students could better understand the path they need to take through their math classes. This was a pretty difficult quest, as I needed to completely reconstruct the previous chart and make it into my own. This week we were also introduced to Lynda.com. This website has been pretty helpful as it provides many tutorials for different subjects. This week has been a week full of hard work and determination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top