Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 22

Week 22

During this week, we were introduced to the Theatre Revue quest. This quest required us to make a poster about Valhalla's play. In the poster we had a stage, sign, and other features to really make this poster pop. You can see my poster to the right. I compared/contrasted the old theatre style to the new theatre style. I have also been working on MyTour again. They did not like any of the logos we submitted before and we had to remake them. I didn't really get far on my work because it is not as easy as the previous requirements. Overall this week was full of work and I had fun working on the theatre poster. The image I used for this poster can be found here. The tickets vector used can be found here. The drama masks were a good addition to this poster. They can be found here. This is a fun project and I hope I will gain more ideas for this poster by next week. My goal is that next week I will finally complete my Valhalla Revue Poster.

2 comments:

  1. I like this one better than the new one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tbh i would use this if i needed a poster for this subject

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top